Tuesday, September 06, 2005

School / Football


What a long day for our little Brett.  School is back in full swing.  School officially started last Monday, but there was no homework given.  Today, we had about an hours worth of homework, which had to be done after a two hour football practice.  Poor guy... he did not get to bed until 10pm. 

I found out today that we need to make a poster for the "Homecoming" weekend this weekend for Brett's football team.  He plays for the Winfield Cavaliers, he is Division E.  DivE is 6 to 8 year olds under 80 pounds.  Brett only weighs 47.  I've never heard of little gridders having homecoming... but hey... I'm open to new ideas.  So, Charlie went to Wal-Mart and picked up some posterboard and some supplies.  So, I've spent about the last three hours working on that.  It has to be good.  I don't want Brett to look bad.  I can tell that this community takes their football very seriously and a lot of the Mom's out here are stay at home, so they are probably pretty crafty.  I'll be sure to take a picture of it when it is done

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linking Policies = Load of Bollocks
Before I begin this rant, I'd like to clarify what I mean by linking policies. There are two common types of linking policies: Those which explain that the site is not responsible for content on sites to which ...
this is the best thing about marketing that I have ever seen!
go over to;
www.eBizBriefcase.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...